วันพุธที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What To Eat To Lose Weight

I `m thick. Well, I was until I figured out what to eat weight.The good news is that we can lose both do something about it.
Bear with me while I was a little bit in history to sink here.
During the 80 `s I was 20-30yo. I was very active in
Sport and my work was very manual.
I was (and still) 180cms (5ft 11in) and a well-built 85kgs (185lbs) are.
When the garbage collector during the day and my 3 days / week training
Regime for soccer, I was very fit.

When I hit my 30's I have noticemy stomach is growing.
Through a combination of cutting down my training and the implementation
of automation in my work was no longer necessary to run to me
behind a garbage truck more.

I left the job for a position in the hotel industry a manger of a bar.
Now let me tell you, pub food and easy access to alcohol is not a good mix.
The pounds piled on. I was blind to it, of course.
First, I have reached 90 kg, then 95th I stayed at 95kgs for the next 4 yearsand accepts them
than my normal weight. Afterall, my father and brother are both over 100 kg
and genetics was my excuse for this.

I had the idea in the effort to lose weight to play
but the pain of doing it, was greater than the gain.
Was, until I stepped on the scales of a month ago out of curiosity
and almost fell over ..... 102kgs (225lbs).
Do you have any idea what it feels like with 3 points on a scale.
Maybe you have to do. It is good tear(Pardon the pun).

My search was. I scoured everywhere for a way to get my weight kg under 100.
I had to figure out what to eat to lose weight
Nothing, until ... I came across a book. I downloaded it and read it
and thought it was deserved.
I have nothing of it until a week later, when I read it again.
This time the light came on. "I can do that," I thought. It's easy.

The strategies were a piece of cake (I did) eat cake.
The most difficultPart was not there, "she said.
After 21 days of starting this I have lost 7.5kgs (17lb).
I have to lose yet another 8kgs.
My goal weight 87kgs.All the gurus tell me I was 80kg for my height
but that will not happen with my body and bone structure.
I will be comfortable at 87kgs. I will then return to the situation
and decide whether 2 or 3 more to come from.

Already aware of my work colleagues have not only the difference in my size
but myBehavior has changed.
Energy is high (my wife is happy), and I have noticed an improvement
my concentration and decision making.

Want to know the real bonus, however? I eat what I ate before.
Here is an example of what I've eaten the last 7 days.

Cereal

Toast with butter and peanut butter

Sandwiches

Chicken Parmigiani with vegies

Bun

Jam Tart

Coffee withSugar

Calamari

Porterhouse Steak

Lollies (I love `em)

Toasts

All the things I have for years worshiped eaten.

There is a point I mention. The book states that no strenuous exercise should be taken.
Due to my still competitive nature, I hit the pavement 3 times per week.
Nothing dramatic, mind you. I hardly get a sweat up though.
Actually, I almost had a jog for a stroll, that `s how slow I am arrestedgo.

Seriously people, this is RCA book.
It's simple little book has changed my life for the better.
Everything you did was guide me what to eat to lose weight.



My Links : ทำบุญวันเกิด ronaldroneil.blogspot.com juanitatbarbosa.blogspot.com rosesschad.blogspot.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น